Bienvenido A La Página De Descarga De "Las Máscaras Del Alma"

martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Welcome To The Download Page "The Masks Of Soul"


 



Receive a warm greeting from Israel Manzanares Sanchez, author of this website and the book you are about to download "The Masks Of Soul." I chose this way of making technology to get mystory, and that traditional means of publication with editorial I haveno real chance to engage the rest of the people, need to expressmy imagination that springs to my mind strongly .

I hope you enjoy reading my first story as much as I when I wrote it.


Click this link to download "The Masks Of The Soul In EPUB"

Click this link to download "The Masks Of The Soul In PDF"


(Sorry for grammatical errors, as this book has been translated into English with an automatic translation).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario